High Voltage Transformer Bushing / Bus Connection Isolation Protection Cover
Substation equipment is vulnerable to flashovers caused by accidental bridging of phases, or phase to earth. Usually made by birds, animals, vegetation or airborne debris, flashovers can be very expensive in terms of damage to equipment, reduced reliability and in some cases even electrocution of protected species.
Almost any event of this nature can be prevented by insulating the strategically vulnerable bare metalwork with a combination of the isolation protection covers.
Substation buhsing isolation protection covers made by United Electric are designed to protect the electrical connections from animals and corrosion and unexpected touch etc., to make electricity using in saver way.
• Easy and simple installation, tool free application, long service life.
• Covers are held in place with UV-stabilized plastic nuts and bolts, be easily removed for maintenance.
• Excellent UV and weather resistance, anti-tracking and wear resistance.
• Excellent pollution resistance and hydrophobic performance.
• Standard color: Red. Other colors are available upon to request.
Material test data
|Property||Test method||Typical data|
|Tensile strength||GB/T 1040||≥5MPa|
|Elongation at break||GB/T 1040||≥200%|
|Dielectric strength||GB/T 1408.1||≥12kV/mm (2mm)|
|Volume resistance||GB/T 1410||≥1012Ω.cm|
|Water awbsorption||GB/T 1034||<1%|